Private Investigators NY, NJ, CT
Jennings Smith's network of licensed private investigators — local, national and international — provide unmatched investigative services and information gathering expertise. We provide first rate, on-call services and ready response to attend to any investigative situation that you may encounter. Our commitment to providing clients with effective, timely, cost effective services by use of experienced investigative teams is acknowledged throughout the investigative industry. Many of our referrals are from other investigative agencies. We are proud of our private investigators, security consultants, and affiliated contractors, who have successfully completed a myriad of investigative and security scenarios in the service of our clients in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and nationwide for the past 25 years.
- Company Investigations
- Executive Investigations
- Board of Directors Investigations
- Employee Investigations
- Vendor/Supplier Investigations
Due Diligence: Corporate or Individual
- Company Research
- Financial Verification
- Joint Venture
- Competitive Unfair Practices
- Pre-Employment Background Investigations
Services to Business and Industry Clients
- A/R Asset Recovery
- Electronic Countermeasures Security
- Executive Travel Security Services
- Industrial Espionage Prevention/Detection
- Informational Security Services
- Internal Theft Detection/Prevention
- Security Audits/Vulnerability Assessments
- Strike Security/U.C. Intelligence Operations
- Threat Assessment/Management
- Undercover Investigations
- Workmen’s Compensation Investigations
- Worldwide Security Asset Services
Services to Private Clients, the Legal and Financial Communities
- Asset Searches: Bank Accounts/Real Property
- Background Checks: Litigants
- Comprehensive Database Information Services
- Computer File Recovery
- Criminal Investigations
- Deficiency Judgment Collections
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Electronic Mail Analysis
- Executive Protection
- Forensic Laboratory Support Services
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Patent Infringement Matters
- Photographic Support Services
- Polygraph/PSE Services
- Security Matters
- Service of Process
- Undercover: Decoy Operations
- Video Retrieval/Enhancement
Should you have questions regarding our private investigation services, please contact us by telephone at 866-629-3757 or via e-mail.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Call 866-629-3757 for expert, discreet private investigators in NY, NJ, CT and across the US.
EXPANDED SERVICE OFFERINGS
Missing Person Investigations
Jennings Smith has a superior record of successful resolution in missing person investigations. Our team of experienced investigators use proven techniques to develop information and leads to locate the subject of the case. We have developed a national reputation for taking on the most difficult cases and several of our investigators are members of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children who volunteer their time to assist law enforcement in the safe recovery of missing children.
Our national network of experienced investigators provides surveillance services and activities checks in most major metropolitan areas in the US. We represent insurance companies; law firms, businesses and individual clients while providing detailed reports and photographic evidence documenting the subject's activities.
In an effort to confront the ever-increasing incidents of financial fraud, Jennings Smith has established a special investigations unit (SIU) comprised of highly skilled and credentialed specialists in various disciplines to assist both individual and corporate clients in precluding or preventing loss by unscrupulous financial advisors or brokers.